WELCOME TO MY HEART - ENJOY THE LIFE - SEE YOU SOON - THANK YOU

Pages

BuNCh oF cOMMenTS

tEAchErS - All My FrIENds

  • `madam` - Alhamdulillah, Setelah sekian lama blog ini sepi tanpa `update` dan memang kuhilangkan semuanya. Waktu terakhir saya bertemu madam hari tu, saya katakan pa...
    9 years ago
  • Sensitive moment - Mood : forever sad sad Assalam and hello to everyone.. Have you ever felt this situation : crying as soon as you wake up from sleep..?? I just feel it.....
    10 years ago
  • Lawatan Ilmiah ke UPSI dan BAM - Assalamu'alaikum. First post in this blog in Bahasa Melayu :) Alhamdulillah, bersyukur ke hadarat Ilahi kerana dengan limpah dan kurnia-Nya, saya dan rak...
    11 years ago
  • Happy Teacher's Day - Happy Teachers' Day to all my teachers since i was in kindergarten till now there is no other words i would like to say *THANK YOU.* *Special thanks ...
    11 years ago
  • May 16th - Hye, First of all, it's your day, teachers. So, Happy Teacher's Day to all Malaysian teachers. I used to celebrate Teacher's Day every year during m...
    11 years ago
  • Mama, I'll always love you :) - I wrote a poem for my mother during the ELE class with Mdm Haiza before. I know it wasn't a good poem, but what's the most important thing is it was all si...
    11 years ago
  • MY SBE..(^_^) - MY PRECIOUS MOMENTS DURING SCHOOL BASED EXPERIENCE (SBE) On 18 March until 22 March 2012, my batc...
    11 years ago
  • SBE!! - Last week, I went to SK Pelagat, Besut, Terengganu for School Based Experience (SBE). It was my third experience and the school is just near to my house...
    12 years ago
  • My PBS Experience - Last weekend, I went to Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Ketereh in Kelantan for my “Program Berorientasikan Sekolah (PBS)” for a week. This is the fi...
    12 years ago
  • QUALITY OF A GOOD TEACHER - A good teacher will produce a good student. Teachers have very important responsibility of shaping the lives of young, impressionable children. With this...
    12 years ago
  • I am music teacher? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. I will laugh with non - stop if I flashed back the memory..it happened during my third pbs at SK Tawang. on the that...
    12 years ago
  • learn to accept your weakness to be more stronger - No human is perfect, only perfect human who feels and wants to look perfect. This phrase was meant to enlighten about inadequacy. Advantages and disadvanta...
    12 years ago
  • ~ Thank You ~ - Alhamdulillah thank you Allah today i hang out with my beloved friends>>> Azy & Dayah<<< in the early morning, we had our breakfast at Pasar Melaka to ea...
    12 years ago
  • . - *Holiday at home..* Recently, we just have our Chinese New year Holiday…and… Of course it was the most precious time for us (especially me =)) because we ...
    12 years ago

Monday 13 February 2012

KEVIN

Hi my sweethearts...

Yesterday, my friends and I had read a story entitled Kevin by Catherine Lim.

It is a VERY GOOD and INTERESTING story 

I can see myself in this story actually.



In my opinion, we can learnt a lots about this story of Kevin. Kevin is a determined student who want to get a highest places in his class. But actually, he behave like that due to his mother. Kevin is often pressured by his mother to get good graders at school. I don't think his mother care him as a son but only as a ROBOT...his mother always scold him and watching him very closely every second...his mother already prepared various types of punishments if he doesn't get a good grade such as being knocks on the head with the knuckles, knocks on the knuckles with a ruler, twisting of the ears, a withdrawal of permission to watch TV and so on...
I remembered when I was not allowed to watch TV because my result doesn't improved during my elementary school... I have to make sure I had finished my homework before doing that...



Kevin also do not have much freedom in his life... for example, eventhough he come out first in his class, he can't get a reward just like he want...so, we can see that his mother has controlled his life..

in my true life, my father is also a strict father but just a little.. my father resembles Kevin's mother when he always compared her daughters with his friend's daughters especially in exam result....at first, I am sad because I felt that I am not a good daughter but when I reflect back, I know that we have a different ability. So, I have to used my ability to get a good result in exam.... I know that my father just want the best for his daughters...so, I had explained to my father that we always do the best in our life to be an excellent person.

I always motivated my younger sisters when they scared to tell my father about their result but I told them that it is okay..


Back to the Kevin's story, he have a bad personality due to his mother's behaviour. his mother attitudes had influence Kevin's behaviour. he become scare to his mother instead of loving his mother...so that why Kevin do not showed a reaction when his servant told him that his mother has been hospitalized... when he heard about his mother, he just feel relief just because he can avoid to see his mother...

i think that in his future, Kevin will become unindependent person because his mother always make decision for him. so, he can't be a good leader...

as the conclusion,,,we have to keep a good relationship between mother and son so that we can build a happy and loving family..


p/s : LOVE OUR MOM, LOVE MY MOM


0 comments:

Post a Comment