WELCOME TO MY HEART - ENJOY THE LIFE - SEE YOU SOON - THANK YOU

Pages

BuNCh oF cOMMenTS

tEAchErS - All My FrIENds

  • `madam` - Alhamdulillah, Setelah sekian lama blog ini sepi tanpa `update` dan memang kuhilangkan semuanya. Waktu terakhir saya bertemu madam hari tu, saya katakan pa...
    9 years ago
  • Sensitive moment - Mood : forever sad sad Assalam and hello to everyone.. Have you ever felt this situation : crying as soon as you wake up from sleep..?? I just feel it.....
    10 years ago
  • Lawatan Ilmiah ke UPSI dan BAM - Assalamu'alaikum. First post in this blog in Bahasa Melayu :) Alhamdulillah, bersyukur ke hadarat Ilahi kerana dengan limpah dan kurnia-Nya, saya dan rak...
    11 years ago
  • Happy Teacher's Day - Happy Teachers' Day to all my teachers since i was in kindergarten till now there is no other words i would like to say *THANK YOU.* *Special thanks ...
    11 years ago
  • May 16th - Hye, First of all, it's your day, teachers. So, Happy Teacher's Day to all Malaysian teachers. I used to celebrate Teacher's Day every year during m...
    11 years ago
  • Mama, I'll always love you :) - I wrote a poem for my mother during the ELE class with Mdm Haiza before. I know it wasn't a good poem, but what's the most important thing is it was all si...
    11 years ago
  • MY SBE..(^_^) - MY PRECIOUS MOMENTS DURING SCHOOL BASED EXPERIENCE (SBE) On 18 March until 22 March 2012, my batc...
    11 years ago
  • SBE!! - Last week, I went to SK Pelagat, Besut, Terengganu for School Based Experience (SBE). It was my third experience and the school is just near to my house...
    12 years ago
  • My PBS Experience - Last weekend, I went to Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Ketereh in Kelantan for my “Program Berorientasikan Sekolah (PBS)” for a week. This is the fi...
    12 years ago
  • QUALITY OF A GOOD TEACHER - A good teacher will produce a good student. Teachers have very important responsibility of shaping the lives of young, impressionable children. With this...
    12 years ago
  • I am music teacher? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. I will laugh with non - stop if I flashed back the memory..it happened during my third pbs at SK Tawang. on the that...
    12 years ago
  • learn to accept your weakness to be more stronger - No human is perfect, only perfect human who feels and wants to look perfect. This phrase was meant to enlighten about inadequacy. Advantages and disadvanta...
    12 years ago
  • ~ Thank You ~ - Alhamdulillah thank you Allah today i hang out with my beloved friends>>> Azy & Dayah<<< in the early morning, we had our breakfast at Pasar Melaka to ea...
    12 years ago
  • . - *Holiday at home..* Recently, we just have our Chinese New year Holiday…and… Of course it was the most precious time for us (especially me =)) because we ...
    12 years ago

Tuesday 20 March 2012

PBS

hi my friends..(,")

miss you a lot, my friends

today, i just want to share my experience on my third PBS at KELANTAN..

... i had become a KELANTANESE now ...

i am happy to be here

School's name : SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN MELOR

the students

the teachers

some of the creative products made by teachers and students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment